Travel guide to Maremma Tuscany
Paperback 1st edition - Aug 2016
by Elisa Scarton Detti
Forget the bright lights of Siena, Florence and Pisa and discover the undiscovered. The Maremma is Tuscany off-the-beaten track. It’s Italy before the blasphemous tourist menu and tacky souvenir stores. Whether you’re looking to relax in the paradisiacal hot springs in Saturnia, hike the length and breadth of the spectacular Parco della Maremma or explore the figlia nobilissima that is the medieval city of Massa Marittima, do so with the only English language guidebook on the province, this guidebook.
- Maps and full-colour photographs
- Packed with expert tips and insider's advice
- Plenty of stories, legends, history and cultural gems
- 100% independent and written by an expat who's lived here for 10 years
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, chapters on all five zones with top sights and attractions, detailed information on all major towns and cities, information on all major attractions and museums with opening times and contact information, index and recipes.
Shipping is with Amazon Logistics, so you can expect fast, reliable and cheap shipping at just:
€8 Europe and the UK
€12 Australia, Canada and the US
Items available in store
Publisher: Edizione Effigi; August 2014
Author: Elisa Scarton Detti
240 pages / 21cm x 15cm /2kg
Published: August 2016
* The digital PDF format version of this guidebook is in full-colour and supported by all tablet and mobile devices compatible with Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) or Ebook Reader (iOS and Android app). It can also be read online using an online reader and any major web browser.
About the author: Elisa Scarton Detti is an Australian author and journalist who has been working in the Maremma since 2007. She was one of the first to write about the province in English and her work has been published in numerous international publications.