Right in the heart of town, this ancient tribunal house is the oldest building in Castiglione della Pescaia.
Unsure of its origins, historians think the palazzo was built in the 15th century as place to welcome honoured guests from Florence.
In 1559, the Medici completely rennovated the palazzo, transforming it into the town hall. From then on the palazzo has been a school for children among other things.
Today, while being restored to its former beauty, it's used for various exhibitions and cultural events and is open most days to visitors looking to admire the beautiful walls and impressive stone archways.